Monday, December 12, 2011

drive me

This weekend was one to start my friends. I actually hung out with cool people, got stoned had an awesome time and was the life of the party once AGAIN :)
This used to be an every weekend ritual and it was excellent and awesome for at least 2-3 years of just partying and living it up to my friends.
Recently in the past year or so I've admittedly grown up a little bit and lost my drive to drink considering my parents are alcoholics and I want nothing to do with their disgusting habits or morals of how things are "right". I'll say one thing though they raised me to be just what everyone likes, I'm social and fun to be around at least from what I've heard and I'm glad to be that person and I'm glad to have that kind of attention from PEOPLE! I like being with friends and making people laugh and have this certain kind of drive towards people and how they want to party and how they want to hang out. I like being able to get along with just about pretty much anybody it's times like these that I love being me and I love being the type of person I am. Of course I have my flaws and I'm not leaving those out at all but it's nice to be appreciated in some way shape or form especially from people who I love and have always wanted to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment